The good news is that this will eventually end, the bad news is that before it ends it is going to hurt restaurants a lot. If a restaurant wishes to survive and possibly even prosper there is one choice – refocus entire business on food delivery service.
From an organisational standpoint that means:
- simplifying your menu
- introducing lower-cost dining options
- making sure that your kitchen’s sanitary standards are equal or better than a science laboratory working on on vaccine for Covid-19.
In order to promote your delivery or takeout service here are key marketing steps:
- reconfigure your Google Maps profile for deliveries
- optimize your Google Maps profile so that more customers find you more easily
- set up a website whose main focus is is selling delivery service with online payment
- promote your delivery service on social media and paid advertising on Facebook and Google
Depending how quickly and how well a restaurant implements these steps, will make a difference between its survival or a complete shutdown.
Contact us if you are interested in a free consultation on your restaurant marketing